Extreme low angles w/ adaptability for any desired height. The dolly rides at just under 2” in height, on or off track.
– The width, weight, and wheel design of the dolly give the operator the capability of hard whip pans and quick tilts, unlike some of the skate dollies out on the market.
– Will roll directly on the ground floor or any smooth surface, or can be used with track, on or off stands, both over and underslung.
– The right angle track can be rested on apple boxes to achieve desired camera height.
– The dolly fits in tight spaces where conventional dollies cannot fit…for example, airplane and bus isles, church pews, and many more…
– Great for the long take… Dolly step offs using handheld, steady-cam or gimbal systems.
– Because of its size, speed and mounting capabilities, the dolly is great for stunts or poor man’s process shots. Just ask Jackie Chan!
– Mount tripods, bazookas, tilt plates and a variety of adapters directly to the dolly.