Designed specifically for large-format sensor cameras, the Fujinon Premista 80-250mm T2.9 Large-Format Full Frame Cine PL Lens from Fujifilm covers up to a 46.3mm image circle in addition to Super 35 sensors. Its image quality is maintained from the center through the image corners and is color-matched to the Fujifilm cine lens line to reduce color grading in post. Compatibility with both ZEISS eXtended Data and Cooke /i Technology makes it easy to note your lens information for VFX work or matching shots. When paired with its 28-100mm companion, the two Premista zooms cover a wide range of frequently used focal lengths.
This spherical zoom lens has a constant T2.9 maximum aperture from 80-200mm, then gradually ramps less than a full stop to T3.5 between 201-250mm. It features minimal aberration, low distortion, flare and ghost suppression, and a wide dynamic range. Housed in a durable lens barrel, the Premista80-250mm is designed with a 13-blade aperture for smooth bokeh, a wide focus barrel rotation of 280°, and a 114mm front diameter.
- Covers up to large-format sensors
- Constant T2.9 maximum aperture from 80-200mm T2.9, T3.5 maximum from 201-250mm T3.5
- Compatible with both ZEISS eXtended Data and Cooke /i Technology lens data
- PL mount with hex-adjustable flange focal distance
- Premium optical quality with low distortion from center to corners
- Sharp imaging with minimal aberration at any position or distance from the subject
- High dynamic range; suppresses unwanted flare and ghosting
- Color-matching to Fujifilm cine lens lineup simplifies color grading
- 13-blade iris for smooth bokeh effects
- Wide 280° of barrel rotation for precision focusing
- Focus marks in both feet and meters