TRIBE7 BLACKWING7 T-Tuned prime lenses feature a “Transient” profile with increased flare and reduced saturation, further exaggerating contrast roll-off to the edge of the frame and providing increased edge halation. This is due to vintage-style, single-coated optics and edge coating. “T” lenses have a unique personality and are designed to render a slightly softer, more artistic image, with a higher degree of light reactivity and more vibrant flaring characteristic.
NOTE: Custom lens tuning allows parameters such as sharpness, contrast, roll-off, spherical aberration, field curvature, edge halation and flare to be modified to provide sets of “curated” optics to suit the personality and intent of the owner.
TRIBE7 BLACKWING7 SKIN Lens Elements Set
- Aperture: T1.9 to T22 across the range
- Iris System: Non-linear, 14 blade
- Image Distortion: Less than -4% / +0.5%
- Transmission Waveband: 420nm to 680nm
- Color & Tonality: Matched across the range
- Magnification Shift: Less than 4% (from ∞ to close focus)Rent cameras, lenses, lighting, grip, production equipment and more cine gear at LVR in NYC. Call LVR for Pricing: (212) 594-0086!
- Focus & Iris Backlash: Negligible
- Flange System: PL Mount
- Focus Scale & Drive: Windowed
- 27mm to 137mm: Left/right in feet (meters on request)
- 20.7mm: Left side only in feet (meters on request)
- 270-degree rotation
- Gearing: 142 teeth, 0.8mm mod, 6mm
- 2mm diameter
- Aperture Scale & Drive: Non-windowed left/right
- 90-degree rotation
- Gearing: 134 teeth, 0.8mm mod, 3mm
- 8mm diameter
- Operating Temperature: -4F to +113F (-20C to +45C)