Set Includes: 36mm, 42mm, 72mm
Mercury Prime for a Vintage Anamorphic Look:
Designed by cinematographers for professional videographers, the Atlas Lens Co. Mercury T2.2 1.5x Anamorphic Prime Lenses are part of the compact and lightweight Mercury Series. This series offers native full-frame coverage, enhanced bokeh, near-zero chromatic aberration, and a buttery vintage look that is warmer than that of the Orion series.
Anamorphic Features in a Compact Form:
Each Mercury lens provides the oval bokeh, pleasant barrel distortion, and shallow depth of field of the Atlas Orion 2x anamorphic primes but in a housing that is about half the size and weight of most pro anamorphic primes. The more compact size reduces fatigue and enables you to get closer to the action.
- Full-frame sensor coverage with 1.5x anamorphic coefficient
- Aperture range from T2.2 – T16
- Lightweight and compact at half the size and weight of most pro anamorphic lenses – 42mm weighs 2.3lbs (1.1kg) and measures 4.4in (11.2cm) in length
- Exceptional optical performance with vintage geometric personality: Golden flares, pleasing barrel distortion, near-zero chromatic aberration
- Standardized gears and diameters with 95mm front diameter
- Arri PL mount