The 14-28mm Cabrio has a detachable handgrip, converting it from an ENG/EFP handheld zoom to a cinema zoom. In addition, the removable servo drive contains built-in lens motors for focus, iris, and zoom, with a rocker switch controlling the zoom.
The Cabrio connects with the hot shoe contacts in the lens mounts of newer PL-mount cameras. Compatibility with Preston, Arri, Heden or cMotion systems is not an issue. You can simply detach the handgrip for remote operation with any third party controller. Moreover, the drive is self-centering, and will calibrate itself when reattached.
With the latest optical simulation technology and high precision large diameter aspherical elements, it has achieved both high optical performance and a lightweight compact body of 2.9kg. Thanks to high resolution from the center to corner, high image quality without image distortion will be exhibited on the large screens of movie theaters.
- Outstanding 4K optical performance and compact design
- ENG Style with Detachable Servo Drive Unit
- Super 35mm large format coverage
- Compatible with current broadcast and cine lens accessories
- Natural Bokeh(Blur) thanks to 9-Brads Round Iris
- 16bit encoder for virtual device