The GL Optix 70-200mm T3.0 Zoom Lens is a re-housed Canon 70-200mm f/2.8 lens that has been modified for cinema use and covers up to full-frame formats. The original lens mount and housing have been removed and replaced with a stainless steel PL mount and a 6063 aluminum lens body, which features a 95mm front diameter and mod 0.8 gears for focus, zoom, and aperture control. The lens come packaged in a flight case and includes a lens support.
More than just a re-housing, the lens has been collimated and made parfocal, so focus won’t shift as your zoom through the focal range. The aperture control ring has been de-clicked for smooth iris pulls, with focus and aperture markings placed on the sides of the lens for easy viewing by focus pullers and camera assistants. Aperture marks are listed in f-stops, with the maximum aperture of f/2.8 having a T-stop (effective transmission) of 3.0.
- Cine-modified Canon 70-200mm f/2.8 zoom lens
- Covers up to full-frame formats
- 6063 aluminum re-housed lens body
- Stainless steel PL mount
- Re-designed focus/zoom/aperture system
- Collimated and parfocal
- Mod 0.8 focus, zoom, and iris gears
- De-clicked aperture control ring
- 95mm front diameter
- Flight case and lens support are included