Transmit and receive lossless HD video from up to 750′ line of sight with the Bolt 6 XT 750 12G-SDI/HDMI Wireless RX/TX Kit from Teradek. The kit includes a wireless transmitter and receiver that can wirelessly receive up to 4K60 video with 10-bit 4:2:2 HDR support. The transmitter inputs up to 4K video over HDMI or 12G-SDI, and the receiver outputs video via HDMI and 12G-SDI. A V-mount battery plate is included to power the receiver with a professional V-mount battery. Though it can transmit visually lossless video to any Bolt 4K series receiver with zero delay using the 5 GHz band, it requires a Bolt 6 device to transmit over the 6 GHz band.
The transmitter sends up to 4K60 video to any Bolt 6 or 4K series receiver, and it can also simultaneously transmit to up to six receivers. The system features improved metadata, range, and compatibility over its predecessors. The built-in AES-256 encryption with RSA 1024 key pairing protects your video from prying eyes, while noise rejection keeps your video clean no matter how many devices are using the wireless spectrum. The Bolt 6 LT units are all cross-compatible, so you can transmit to different Bolt 6 or 4K series receiver models. The Bolt XT system also supports the transmission of timecode and start/stop triggers from the camera.
The transmitter module also supports a desktop Bolt Manager software application or the Bolt app for iOS or Android that easily connects via Bluetooth, which both provide a spectrum analyzer, channel selection tools, and remote configuration. There are 1/4″-20, 3/8″-16, and M3 mounting threads to mount your transmitter on a variety of cameras, cages, or rigs. The Deluxe Kit features a carry case for the entire system, as well as additional cables and mounting options.
- Transmitter/receiver set cross-compatible with all Bolt 6 series over 6 GHz spectrum and Bolt 4K series devices over 5 GHz signal spectrum
- The receiver features a V-mount battery plate
- Input and output up to 4K video via HDMI and 12G-SDI; transmit up to 4K60 video
- Transmit video over the 6 GHz frequency band
- Improved “long-range” mode
- SDI Eye Pattern Tool to check SDI cable integrity
- Receiver supports up to 4K60 video and outputs 12G-SDI and HDMI
- Supports Rec 2020 HDR in 10-bit 4:2:2 color gamut
- Smaller and lighter chassis design than other Bolt transmitters
- Transmit to up to six Bolt 6 or six Bolt 4K series receivers
- AES-256 encryption support and RSA 1024 key pairing support
- Wireless iOS/Android app via Bluetooth features a spectrum analyzer and remote configuration