Monitor your video while live streaming with the Wave Smart Streaming Monitor/Encoder from Teradek. The Wave is a streaming encoder with a built-in 7″ touchscreen IPS LCD display that allows you to monitor your video while streaming to a CDM such as YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, Wowza, or other RTMP/RTMPS platforms. The encoder supports HDMI video input up to 1080p60 and streams H.264/AVC video via Gigabit Ethernet, 2.4/5 GHz Wi-Fi 6, or optional cellular modems.
The Wave also allows you to monitor your stream via the Wave mobile app while connecting via Wi-Fi. It operates on FlowOS that features a smart event creator and allows you to configure live streaming settings and to view analytics of your streams. With an optional subscription to Teradek Sharelink, you can utilize cellular modems/hotspots as well as enable cellular bonding for a redundant live stream from anywhere your production takes you. You can also record your streaming session with the integrated SD card slot, or by utilizing one of the two USB ports with an optional external drive.
You can power the Wave using the built-in hot-swappable dual L-series plates with optional L-series batteries, or by using the included USB Type-C cable and power adapter. You can mount the Wave on a rig or stand using its integrated 1/4″-20 threads, and it comes with a desktop mount.
- Streaming encoder with integrated 7″ IPS LCD monitor
- Stream H.264/AVC video to YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, Wowza, and any other RTMP(S) platform
- Onboard recording to SD card
- Two USB 2.0 outputs for optional LTE mobile hotspot or external hard drive for recording
- Wi-Fi 6 and Gigabit Ethernet connectivity
- Multi-destination streaming using optional Sharelink subscription
- Bright 1000 cd/m² display
- Power using integrated dual L-series battery plates or included USB Type-C power input
- Desktop stand included; 1/4″-20 mounting threads for optional stands and mounts
- Durable, lightweight plastic and aluminum enclosure