TP-Link Archer A7 AC1750 Wireless Dual-Band Gigabit Router with Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) connectivity, the Archer A7 has dual bands, 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz. The router can reach up to 450 Mb/s on 2.4 GHz and 1300 Mb/s on 5 GHz for a total of 1750 Mb/s. For temporary visitors, you can set up a guest network with limited, timed access to ensure your personal Wi-Fi network remains safe and prevents unauthorized access.
Speaking of security, this router supports 64-bit WEP, 128-bit WEP, WPA/WPA-PSK, and WPA2/WPA2-PSK encryption. It also has a WPS button for an automatically configured, secure setup. There are three fixed external antennas as well as four Gigabit Ethernet RJ45 LAN port and a Gigabit Ethernet RJ45 WAN port. Connect an external hard drive or a printer to the router via USB 2.0 Type-A port for either file sharing or wireless printing, respectively.
- This router provides up to 450 Mb/s over 2.4 GHz and 1300 Mb/s over 5 GHz, for a total of 1750 Mb/s.
- With support for Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac), this router can provide a data transfer rate that is three times faster than Wi-Fi 4 (802.11n) for each stream.
- The three fixed antennas and a high-powered amplifier ensures wide Wi-Fi coverage and a stable connection.
- Separate Wi-Fi bands enable more devices to connect to your network without a drop in performance.
- Advanced Quality of Service (QoS) makes it easier for you to manage the bandwidth of connected devices.
- Use the intuitive web UI to ensure a quick and simple installation.
- With the WPS/Wi-Fi button, you gain access to one-touch WPA wireless security encryption.
- The WPS/Wi-Fi button can also quickly turn your wireless radio on and off.
- Conveniently turn off your router with the Power On/Off button.
- Use the TP-Link Tether app for easy network management, available on Android and iOS.
- Keep your main Wi-Fi network secure by setting up a separate network just for guests.
- Allow or restrict certain devices from accessing the internet.
- With Parental Controls, you can restrict internet access time and content from your children’s devices.
- PPTP VPN and OpenVPN are supported, making it easy to set up a secure connection between your private network and the internet.
- WPA-PSK and WPA2-PSK encryptions provide active protection against security threats.
- With the USB 2.0 Type-A port, you can access and share your files and media locally. Through the router’s FTP server, you can also access your files and media from network devices remotely.
- With the built-in media server, you can play music, watch videos, and view photos from any device on your network.
- You can also download files without keeping your computer powered on all the time with offline download.