Add subtle, creative diopter-style alterations to your Signature prime or zoom lens with the ARRI Impression V Filter Kit. Impression V for Vintage Looks! The kit includes four positive Impression V filters (070P, 140P, 230P, 330P) and four negative Impression V filters (050N, 100N, 200N, 290N), a shim set, a hook-and-loop tab set, and an aluminum case to store and transport the whole kit. The filters are compatible with most ALEXA cameras, including the ALEXA 35, Mini LF, LF, Classic, XT, and SXT. The filters are constructed with durable materials and clear optical glass.
Each Impression V filter is a rear filter designed for ARRI Signature prime or zoom lenses, and it quickly installs via convenient magnets on the rear of the lens. The negative diopter filters provide a grittier look, subtly altering the bokeh highlights and intense backgrounds with a slightly sharper look. The positive diopter filters provide a more glamorous feel, brighter skin tones, and a softer background.
The included hook-and-loop tabs provide the ability to write identification marks on the lens to specify which filters are installed. The negative filters require shims, which can be applied from the included shim kit.
- Cost-effective creative filter kit
- Add glamour or grit to your images
- Negative diopter filter effect on bokeh
- Adds controllable tuning/detuning of ARRI Signature zooms or primes
- Filters quickly install onto rear of lens via magnets
- Rear filters provide a different effect than a front filter
- Can be easily removed or changed out
- Kit includes four positive and four negative diopter effect Impression V filters
- Hook-and-loop tabs included that can be inscribed for identification
- Shim kit included for negative filters
- ARRI Signature zooms
- ARRI Signature primes
- ALEXA 35
- ALEXA Mini LF / ALEXA LF
- ALEXA Classic / ALEXA XT / ALEXA SXT
- Can utilize third-party LPL adapters but they require testing
- Manufactured with high-quality optical glass
- Lens scales usable at T1.8
- Durable with consistent performance