TRIBE7 BLACKWING7 T-Tuned prime lenses feature a “Transient” profile with increased flare and reduced saturation, further exaggerating contrast roll-off to the edge of the frame and providing increased edge halation. This is due to vintage-style, single-coated optics and edge coating. “T” lenses have a unique personality and are designed to render a slightly softer, more artistic image, with a higher degree of light reactivity and more vibrant flaring characteristic.
NOTE: Custom lens tuning allows parameters such as sharpness, contrast, roll-off, spherical aberration, field curvature, edge halation and flare to be modified to provide sets of “curated” optics to suit the personality and intent of the owner.
- Aperture: T1.9 to T22 across the range
- Iris System: Non-linear, 14 blade
- Image Distortion: Less than -4% / +0.5%
- Transmission Waveband: 420nm to 680nm
- Color & Tonality: Matched across the range
- Magnification Shift: Less than 4% (from ∞ to close focus)Rent cameras, lenses, lighting, grip, production equipment and more cine gear at LVR in NYC. Call LVR for Pricing: (212) 594-0086!
- Focus & Iris Backlash: Negligible
- Flange System: PL Mount
- Focus Scale & Drive: Windowed
- 27mm to 137mm: Left/right in feet (meters on request)
- 20.7mm: Left side only in feet (meters on request)
- 270-degree rotation
- Gearing: 142 teeth, 0.8mm mod, 6mm
- 2mm diameter
- Aperture Scale & Drive: Non-windowed left/right
- 90-degree rotation
- Gearing: 134 teeth, 0.8mm mod, 3mm
- 8mm diameter
- Operating Temperature: -4F to +113F (-20C to +45C)