The ZEISS Compact Prime CP.2 100mm T2.1 CF Cine PL/EF Lens is part of the second generation of CP cinema lenses that were the first to offer full-frame 35mm coverage of large sensor DSLRs (such as the Canon 5D Mark II). What distinguishes the CP.2 from its PL-mount-only predecessor is its interchangeable lens mount, which allows the included Canon EF mount to be easily swapped out for an optional Nikon F or cinema-standard PL mount. For the first time, a single, affordable, professional quality lens can be used on both cinema and still cameras, opening up creative possibilities that keep your rig lightweight, versatile, and on budget. Based on the Planar design, this fast telephoto extends the reach of your camera while also allowing for close focus up to 2.5 ft (0.7m).
- Allows a mix of DSLR systems with traditional cine cameras, for maximum flexibility on set
- No need for adapter solutions anymore
- Three different mounts available (PL, EF and F mount)
Close Focusing Capability:
Ready for the Future:
- Full-frame coverage (24 x 36 mm) for focal lengths 21 to 100 mm
- Common aperture of T2.1 for the standard lens set
- Sweet spot effect with APS-C sensors
Unique 14-Blade Iris:
High Optical Performance:
- High resolution and contrast
- Low distortion
- Color matched
There are no reviews yet.